A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting in to this very rewarding Data Manager role. Our client is looking to hire someone who can bring in additional value to the role; so if you're someone who is dedicated, energetic and can ensure thorough attention to detail at all times, this could be the 'it' role for you.
1) Review and develop CRF design, data review ground rules and database design according to SOP and protocol
2) Assist with standardizing data management procedures such as documentation for departmental operating procedures
3) Maintain clinical trial data accuracy through review of case report forms for completeness and consistency
4) Develop and maintain documentation and data management guidelines
5) Provide technical oversight for integrating new technology or new initiatives into data standards and structures
6) Implement policies and guidelines for data management
7) Review and approve data management plans, data release & database-lock.
8) Provide coaching and mentoring for members of the data management department and be accountable for staff development
9) Manage budget
10) Ensure adherence to company and client SOPs
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
2) Recent experience in the clinical research industry is strongly preferred
3) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in data management
If this seems like just the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply � we want to hear from you!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.