We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the pharmaceutical industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Executive Director of R&D, Biologics to their team:
1) Interact with client and influence the external scientific and regulatory environment
2) Ensure scientific and regulatory leadership within the organization
3) Be responsible for the overall operations of the large Molecule BioAnalytical activities
4) Communicate and interface with business partners, internal quality assurance unit and external regulatory authorities in order to fully comply with GLP and other pertinent regulations
5) Establish and maintain business relationship with clients
6) Develop and maintain high level of scientific achievements for the company
7) Ensure to be major contact for project co-ordination, including email and video/teleconference with customers
8) Consult with clients on drug discovery or development needs and establish appropriate immunochemistry assays or programs
9) Prepare, review or approve assay validation and bioanalytical reports and present study data to clients or at scientific conferences
10) Provide training and mentorship to internal staff
11) Initiate, plan and implement staff development programs
12) Develop and execute a strategic plan that identifies the areas in which the department will concentrate its scientific efforts, capital and staff to meet growth objectives
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in R&D
If this seems like just the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply - we want to hear from you!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.