Our client is a leading food production company and is currently seeking an accomplished Director of Food Safety and Quality to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Provide leadership in the development of quality assurance and regulatory strategies that align resources, drive collaboration and support a high-performing work environment
2) Identify opportunities to lead innovative quality systems and programs working through subordinate managers and staff
3) Develop the corporate quality strategy and manage internal and external relationships to achieve key functional objectives
4) Manage and develop personnel to lead them to higher performance levels
5) Provide regulatory and quality guidance across the company
6) Serve as a subject matter expert for all quality assurance related trends, regulations and legislation (both existing as well as proposed)
7) Maintain a high level of expertise on all quality related subjects, both domestic and international
8) Partner on cross-functional teams as top quality expert, providing critical analysis and insight on organizational initiatives, and to create and maintain an environment of collaboration and excellence
9) Regularly interact with key customers to ensure company quality systems are in place to fully meet their needs
10) Serve as a key representative on customer, industry and government food safety committees
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.