Healthcare - Health Services
Premier pediatric home care agency is currently seeking a sales and marketing professional for the Phoenix area. Previous sales or marketing experience in healthcare a must. Home health experience a plus. Position will require travel.
1. Develop, establish and maintain relationships with major referral sources, (i.e. hospitals, assistant living facilities, rehab centers, hospice and other health care provider professionals) to provide information on agency services and programs in order to market and sell home care services.
2. Conduct research on referral sources and potential new service lines and/or territories; determine patient eligibility/need for home care and coordinate care plan development after referral has been received (required by a nurse)
3. Serve as liaison with health care professionals (i.e. physicians, discharge planners, social workers, health care coordinators, etc) and agency employees to provide updated information on company home health programs, including offerings, guidelines and policies.
4. Work closely with staffing coordinator (scheduler) and regional recruiter to ensure a cohesive approach to identify and/or recruit caregivers to ensure appropriate and timely staffing of admissions by branch.
5. Conduct pre-discharge hospital visits at physician’s or family request, following referral to determine the need and/or eligibility for home care (required by a nurse).
6. Inform hospital or other facilities personnel of case acceptance and document patient intake information (to include demographic, clinical and payer information (required by nurse).
7.Other duties as assigned.
1. LPN or RN license in good standing preferred, but not required
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Marketing, Business Administration or Nursing (preferred)
3. Minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in a medical field
4. Must have strong verbal and written communications skills; demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
5. Good computer skills including working knowledge of MS office suite