Experience: 3 - 5 years
CCCi is seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contract with our client in Alpharetta, GA. Enjoy working with a talented team of professionals in a cutting-edge technology environment!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation, project schedules and costs estimates
-Tracks action items from internal and external resources to ensure quality project management
- Partner with other IT groups and Business Units to cooperatively deliver projects on time and within budget constraints
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of work products from the team
- Possess excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making and communication skills
Project Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years Technical Project Management
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle
- Experience with the Agile project development methodology
- Experience with the utilization of near or offshore development
Project Manager Desired Skills:
- 1-2 years programming experience in a full Systems Development Life-Cycle environment a strong plus
- Web or mobile application development experience is a plus
- Successful candidate will be required to pass a stringent credit check, drug test and background check.
Project Management, SDLC, Resource Utilization
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.