Syst Dev Sr Manager
Title: Syst Dev Sr Manager
Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Job Number: 13018013
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
This position is responsible for planning, managing and controlling the activities of the Decision Support System/Data Warehouse department that provides business intelligence support; leading initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources; bringing expertise or identifying subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis; providing data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities; selecting, developing and evaluating personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
• Develops and applies innovative techniques for measuring, analyzing, and reporting on healthcare processes, health outcomes and health costs.
• Coordinates the work of other project team members (programmers/analysts and database administrator) to accomplish specified analytical project or task objectives,
• Identifies, analyzes and solves complex technical problems related to the collection, integration and validation of data from various systems
• Oversees design, administration, implementation and testing of Sybase data warehouse, manage implementation schedule and operations
• Serves as technical and business liaison between staff and State client. Responsibilities include prioritizing and delegating requests for data and research
• Responsible for data warehouse security administration and administering the Cognos business intelligence application.
• Provides technical support for users working with the Sybase data warehouse, Rapid SQL, Cognos and Microsoft Access
•Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics or Mathematics or a similar field
• Skills in analytical methods including problem and model formulation, algorithm selection, and development of overall solution strategy.
• Creativity, critical thinking, and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and effective interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of healthcare industry, especially healthcare analytics.
• Disciplinary training in advanced quantitative measurements methods (mathematics or statistics), ideally in the context of healthcare analytics.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server administration, Rapid SQL and Cognos
• Preference will be given to applicants with the following proven abilities, experience, education, or knowledge.
• Willingness to lead by example in working with the data as well as manage;
Ability to articulate depth and breadth of expertise in the following: Analytical thinking, communication for results, conceptual thinking, information seeking, initiative, openness to learning, results orientation, teamwork, thoroughness, and understanding environment.
All other duties as assigned.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to accommodations @ xerox.com.
Not ready to apply?
We are a group of talented people who provide business process outsourcing and information technology (IT) services to schools, small businesses, government agencies, and Fortune 1000 companies – we span all types and sizes of organizations – worldwide. We are dedicated to innovation, service and giving our clients the freedom to focus on what matters most: Their real business.
We have the technology and services to take on all our clients’ essential business processes. It’s a powerful statement and one that defines and differentiates our company. We offer our clients the most diverse array of business process and IT outsourcing support. We’re the people who make technology work for a variety of industries, including education, energy, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and transportation
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.