A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting in to this very rewarding Operations Manager role. Our client is looking to hire someone who can bring in additional value to the role; so if you're someone who is dedicated, energetic and can ensure thorough attention to detail at all times, this could be the perfect role for you.
1) Manage the planning, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new or existing compounds and technologies
2) Manage the unit's technical support groups to ensure the timely and appropriate availability of documentation, equipment, and related activities
3) Ensure that departmental systems comply with company and industry regulatory requirements for quality, safety, and environment
4) Develop, implement and monitor departmental objectives and schedules including setting priorities and performance expectations while ensuring alignment with expected deliverables and company goals
5) Organize and lead, as appropriate, cross-functional and departmental continuous improvement activities in an effort to improve efficiencies and effectiveness
6) Supervise activities of line supervisors and technical support staff as appropriate
7) Assist with developing and managing the departmental budget to meet company objectives
8) Assist with the management planning process at the tactical, operational, strategic and budgetary levels
9) Develop leadership and management skills within local frontline and functional leaders
10) Work closely with directors and managers of Finance, HR, Engineering, Quality and IT to plan and execute the management objectives
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in operations management
If you find yourself to be a perfect match for this role, you could be just the person to fill the position. Please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.