TMX Finance is one of the largest, fastest growing and most profitable consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. Our family of brands includes TitleMax, TitleBucks, TMX Credit and InstaLoan. Headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, TMX Finance has over 1200 stores in 14 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next five years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Bilingual Store Manager
Albuquerque, NM 87121
Bilingual Store Manager
Earn- $25K to $45K!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
TMX Finance is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. With a family of brands that includes: TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance is comprised of a diversified product offering. TMX Finance has over 1,200 stores spanning 14 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size in the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
The Store Manager will provide leadership and guidance to all store employees as directed by the General Manager. This person should encourage store growth and increase profitability by building customer relationships, competitively appraising vehicles and collecting on past due accounts.
TMX Finance offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive base salary with monthly bonus structure
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Closed on Sundays
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales and customer retention by performing customer transactions with the highest level of integrity and maintaining customer files in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ability to work store hours of operation including Saturdays (NEVER WORK A SUNDAY AGAIN!)
- Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing and building new business sources
- Determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal
- Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with all applicable consumer and privacy laws
- Effectively mentor and assist with employee training, development and retention
- Manage customer accounts and ensure that payments are made in a timely manner
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Four year high school degree or equivalent required
- Leadership experience preferred
- Retail, sales, or finance experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Use of personal vehicle required
TitleMax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.