A leading company in the pharmaceutical industry is currently seeking a Vice President of Operations to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Oversee and manage the Operations Department of the company, including all raw material sourcing, purchasing, production, inventory, trafficking, quality control and plant safety and security activities
2) Develop, implement and maintain a long-range strategic plan for the department based on company's vision and mission
3) Oversee and manage long-range staffing needs, including hiring, firing, training, motivating and reviewing of department personnel
4) Work with management team to coordinate and implement company's functions and plans and be aware of interdepartmental needs
5) Ensure successful implementation and co-ordination of all department activities and plans based on overall company's objectives
6) Oversee product inventories of finished product, raw materials and manufacturing supplies
7) Maintain a department procedures and policies manual
8) Troubleshoot all quality control problems to a speedy and satisfactory resolution
9) Assist in the development of strong short and long-term customer relationships
10) Manage departmental records, including manufacturing, quality control, inventory and all other department files, records and documents
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in operations management
This role is a great opportunity for the right person looking to advance their career with a great company.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.