LAST UPDATED: Dec 5, 2013
• The primary function of this position is cleaning common areas, bathrooms, and other areas as assigned.
• Cleaning items include: cleaning chemicals, towels, broom, mop, vacuum, etc.
• Must be capable of filling out paperwork as required.
• May be required to walk up and down stairs, bend, twist, stand for long periods of time, and stoop.
• Duties may also include emptying trash.
• Excellent benefits to include defrayal on tuition for you and your children, outstanding retirements, health, dental and vision, just to name a few!!
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Education: GED, High School
Years of Experience: 1-2
Manages Others: No
Salary: $8.25 until hired
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.