Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Product Development Engineer to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Develop new technology and devices to test functionality of new products and manage same in target market
2) Comply with design control and stage gate processes while designing prototypes and products
3) Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products
4) Provide backup services by advising and develop innovative ideas, concepts and methods for same
5) Design new concepts for development of new products and maintain technical compatibility to develop concepts into real products
6) Develop timelines and cost estimates for development tasks and appraise management of performance against plan
7) Generate design history documents in compliance with GMP and ISO company product development process requirements
8) Provide input into the creation/modification of product specifications in alignment with customer requirements
9) Oversee the conception and design of manufactured goods
10) Create a product design that fulfills a company or client's strategic goals while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in product development engineering
This role is a great opportunity for the right person looking to advance their career with a great company.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.