One of our top clients is recruiting again! They are looking for a Clinical Research Associate for their facility in US - Midwest. Interested job seekers should have work experience with a highly successful and well-established clinical research industry. An overview of the Clinical Research Associate's responsibilities...
1) Conducting site visits (initiation, monitoring, termination)
2) Ensuring adherence to FDA and ICH-GCP regulations
3) Ensuring adherence to local regulations
4) Ensuring the completion and collection of regulatory documents
5) Instructing the site staff in their roles and responsibilities in conducting clinical trials
6) Evaluating and reporting site performance and protocol compliance
7) Performing data verification of source documents
8) Performing CRFs collection
9) Performing product accountability and supply tracking
10) Ensuring completion and collection of SAEs
11) Assisting with data validation and resolution of queries
12) Ensuring compliance with SOPs
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the clinical research industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in clinical research
The company has an experienced management team and a loyal customer base. They have developed an industry-wide reputation for a positive work environment and an aggressive training program that ensures employees are up to date on current trends and best practices. This is a strong opportunity for someone that wants to put their drive and initiative to work!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.