Apply Now >> Job Description
Report this job
We have a long term open-ended contract TRANSACTION ANALYST job in Houston, TX with one of our most respected Retail Energy clients located in the Downtown area. This candidate will be responsible for reviewing and resolving issues with forecasting contract errors, meter data transactions, and metering setup of North American Retail Energy Markets. A bachelor's degree is required for this role. The pay is $18.00 to $21.00 an hour, depending on experience.
Transaction Analyst job responsibilities:
- Monitor and track transactions to ensure efficient and accurate processing
- Gather and verify data against different data sources
- Identify, reconcile, and edit mismatched data based on certain, established business rules
- Respond to transactional email inquiries within defined standards outlined in policies
- Research and resolve market transaction data issues to maintain data integrity across multiple customer information systems
- Interact with the utilities, ISOs, third party EDI vendor and other REPs to ensure data synchronization and timely action on customer enrollments
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow-through
- Follow established processes to identify and suggest solutions for process/system issues
- Work with cross-functional teams: pricing, sales, legal, billing, customer care, etc.
Qualifications (Experience, Competencies, Skills, Education):
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of experience in the deregulated electricity industry is preferred
- Working knowledge of transactions, deregulation rules, procedures, and market structure for retail competition
- Experience with IT tools and concepts: MS Office, MS Project, Visio, Crystal, SQL, relational databases, data mining, and business intelligence
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel skills required and Access skills preferred)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle high levels of stress and responsibility
- Ability to adapt to changing markets, systems, and processes
- Great attention to detail
Candidates interested in this Transaction Analyst job in Houston, TX should apply online at www.ajilon.com. Please also send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.