Principal, People Success
Who is elementum™?
Elementum makes supply chain simple. We do this through an innovative platform and set of core apps built using the latest in big data, cloud, and mobile technologies. Elementum needs YOU to help us build the next $10B cloud. Innovators, entrepreneurs, and doers welcome. Backed by Flextronics, a world-leading design and manufacturing company (Nasdaq:FLEX), Elementum is poised to disrupt the sleepy SCM industry and be the next big thing in enterprise software.
We are looking for a Principal of People Success at Elementum that will be tasked with partnering with senior business leaders to develop and deploy strategic objectives to continue building a dynamic organization that delivers significant and sustainable growth. Currently a small business with objectives to rapidly grow and ramp-up to meet the customer needs while building the HR systems, tools, processes, and benefits.
Advise and counsel business leaders on all HR strategies related to talent acquisition, including competency requirements, workforce planning, leadership selection, performance management, retention, and reward and recognition programs, etc.
Counsels management to ensure that policies, programs, and procedures are compliant with legal provisions.
Partner to develop and deliver integrated people and organization solutions.
Drive culture, and foster a people-centric environment that embraces collaboration, change, and ideas.
Provide guidance to business leadership team with regard to organizational design, training, and career development.
Deliver HR initiatives such as compensation planning, succession planning, performance and talent reviews.
Drive initiatives to ensure we have talent in place to deliver sustainable goal achievement.
Develop and deliver reports to senior leadership or other executives.
Develop and maintain relationships that support a highly collaborative environment, encouraging creativity, ideas, and recommendations that support the business goals.
Provide guidance in the development of compensation strategies and total rewards/benefits that will attract and retain a successful business.
- Ideal candidate is a strategically focused human resources leader who can be highly effective in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and very informal environment that fosters high levels of engagement and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field; with 5-8 years of progressive HR experience across all functions.
- Candidate must have “start-up” environment experience that can provide support and guidance on strategic matters relating to the continuing development of the business from a Human Resources perspective.
- Candidate that has experience leading ramp-up efforts; building total rewards and people strategies.
- Demonstrate superlative interpersonal and relationship building skills that quickly build rapport.
- Open and authentic leadership style; collaborative leader
- Strong generalist background that encompasses broad HR knowledge.
- Excellent organizational leadership skills with a drive to achieve results.
- Ability to collaborate across boundaries, disciplines, and cultures, especially in an evolving matrix environment.
- Effective communicator at all levels in the organization, encouraging open discussions, sharing of ideas and making recommendations.
Exciting opportunity for the person who enjoys building HR from the ground up while enjoying the benefits of a successful, new and dynamic growing company.
Not Ready to Apply?
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.