Lead Oracle OBIEE Developer
Experience: 8 - 10 years
Lead Oracle OBIEE Developer
CCCi has an opportunity for a Lead Oracle OBIEE Developer to join our energy client in St. Louis, Missouri. This position is primarily responsible for designing, programming, implementing and maintaining computer information systems that provide support for functions within the Company.
Lead Oracle OBIEE Developer Responsibilities:
- Independently designs dimensional data models (Star Schema) from a business requirement.
- Develops and maintain ETL procedures to load data into datawarehouse.
- Performs variety of maintenance and support activities for a variety of functions within the company relating to confidential and non-confidential matters.
- Assists in systems planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Often coordinates with users to determine requirements.
- Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
- Ensures data integrity and successful backup and restoration ability, monitor assigned systems and exercises good project management skills to ensure that changes are successfully implemented and monitored for effect.
- Provides analysis, project management, and programming expertise for a variety of systems.
- Leads a project team in the analysis, design, and development of business applications.
Lead Oracle OBIEE Developer Required Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree.
- 8+years of relevant applications development experience required, including 2+ years leading the design and implementation of large multi-user corporate business applications.
- Experience with OBIEE product suite (preferably with latest version) with development of RPD, Analysis Report, Dashboard and BI Publisher.
- Ability to design Star Schemas from business requirement.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining various Oracle BI Apps modules (latest version preferred) and Oracle BI Apps DAC layer.
Lead Oracle OBIEE Developer Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s level degree preferred.
- Experience with at least one of the ETL tools like Sql Server Integration Services, Informatica Powercenter, Oracle Data Integrator (Preferably latest version) is recommended.
- Experience with OBIEE administration activities like server maintenance, MUD functionality will be a plus.
OBIEE, Star Schemas, Dashboard, BI Publisher, RPD, Informatica, SQL, ETL, Oracle Data Integrator, Powercenter,
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree