.NET App Dev. Support
Experience: 6 - 9 years
.NET Application Dev. Support:
CCCi has an opportunity for a .Net Application Dev. Support with our energy client in Charlotte, NC.
.NET Application Dev. Support Responsibilities:
- 80% Application Support, 20% development of the Nuclear applications.
- Maintains and troubleshoots production environment.
- Understands impact of issues in the business environment, and resolves problems quickly.
- Coordinates upgrades and maintenance on supported applications/infrastructure.
- Prioritizes and performs a variety of assigned tasks.
- Accepts project deliverables and knowledge to be able to provide ongoing support.
- Maintains application support documentation.
- Follows standard IT processes and IT procedures for managing change, managing code, scheduling
code in standard tools (e.g. SDLC, ITG, PICCASO, Changeman, VSS, etc.).
- Supports complex and critical win-form, web-form and console application using .Net Technologies.
- Develops and support SSRS reports, ETL Packages using SSIS.
- Leading the software development effort for in-house applications enhancements required for the
in = processing application replacement project.
- Developing MRS report for in-processing applications.
- Building new interfaces to other applications at client site.
- Developing ETL packages to load data to the Enterprise data warehouses.
- Troubleshooting and supporting the critical production application suite for Generation.
.NET Application Dev. Support Requirements:
- 4 year Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience.
- This group supports close to 300 applications across the board. Needs someone that has the
knowledge of a little bit of everything.
- This person needs to be comfortable doing support. Not looking for coders and developers.
- .Net, C#, MSRS, SSIS, VB (must have skills table on top of resume).
.NET Application Dev. Support Desired Qualifications:
- SQL Server 2008, Visual Source Safe or ChangeManDS, ETL products Analyzing functional
requirements in order to develop technical and functional specifications for the in-processing application
- Experience working for large company (10,000+ employees).
Production Environment, Business Environment, Upgrades, Maintenance, Supported Applications/Infrastructure, Project Deliverables, Apllication Support Documentation, IT Processes, IT Procedures, SDLC, ITG, PICCASO, Changeman, VSS, Complex and Critical Win-Form Web-Form and Console Application, .Net Technologies, SSRS Reports, ETL Packages, SSIS, Software Development, MRS Report, ETL Packages, Enterprise Data Wareshouses, Critical Application Suite, Generation, .Net, C#, MSRS, SSIS, VB, SQL Server 2008, Visual Source Safe, ChangeManDS, ETL Prodects, Analyzing Functional Requirements.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree