Clinical Clarity Report Writer
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Clinical EPIC Clarity Report Writer
CCCi has an opening for a Clinical EPIC Clarity Report Writer position in Fort Mill, SC. The Candidate would be working for the Clinical Ambulatory reporting team.
Clinical EPIC Clarity Report Writer Responsibilities:
- Create, analyze, and support reports for the clinical tables and Epic clinical registries
- Validate reports and identify advanced reporting needs with business units
- Meet with Clinical leadership and clinical business units to gather Clinical, regulatory and quality outcomes reporting needs
- Create design specifications for new reports
- Modify existing reports, as necessary to adapt to EPIC 2012
Clinical EPIC Clarity Report Writer Required Skills:
- 3 + years’ experience with report writing/generating tools including Crystal Reports, Business Objects, and SSRS
- Experience with relational database concepts; familiarity with SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS required
- Certified in Report Writing for Epic
Clinical EPIC Clarity Report Writer Preferred:
- Experience with healthcare Clinical regulatory and quality data is a huge plus
- 2+years related experience creating reports in EPIC preferred
- Experience with Clarity Clinical Report writing and Clinical registries ideal
- Knowledge of MUMPS or Cache database system preferred
- Knowledge of Chronicles Extended Relational Database Management System preferred
- Clinical report writing experience so they are familiar with clinical data
Clinical EPIC Clarity Report Writer, Clinical Ambulatory, EPIC 2012, Crystal Reports, Business Objects,SSRS, SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, Clarity Clinical Report, MUMPS, Cache database system, Chronicles Extended Relational Database and Management System.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree