We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the meat industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Process Safety Management (PSM) Engineer to their team:
1) Assist the site with implementing and sustaining the site's PSM and RMP initiatives and procedures
2) Provide regulatory interpretation and technical support and advice, as required, on process safety and risk management matters directly to management at a specific operating site
3) Identify Process Safety Incidents and performs Root Cause Analysis
4) Develop corrective actions and solutions to prevent or reduce the severity of process safety related incidents by applying elimination, substitution and engineering controls
5) Act as a lead person or technical expert and may provide functional direction and training in the application of the process safety program
6) Maintain a strong working knowledge of the design of the company's facilities to reference when recommending changes in safety applications
7) Evaluate and complete quantitative risk assessments and makes recommendations regarding necessary actions required to meet regulatory compliance and the company's safety standards
8) Ensure appropriate follow up on issues that arise out of the audits and inspections
9) Develop schedules for Process Hazard Analysis re-validations, operator training, maintenance training, operating procedure certifications, and maintenance procedure certifications for each facility
10) Be responsible for ensuring employees and contractor groups under his/her control are made aware of pertinent health, safety, and environmental hazards and aspects
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.