REGISTERED NURSE - CARDIAC PCU 3S DAYS 7A-7P
1. Knowledgeable of all technical duties and responsibilities for the registered nurse in area of expertise.
2. Participates in interdepartmental or hospital performance improvement activities.
3. Rounds for safety and patient satisfaction on the unit and works with support services to provide a safe, clean, and secure environment.
4. Monitors utilization of equipment and supplies and ensures safety and availability.
5. Assists in evaluating staff and ensures that mandatory education is complete.
6. Collaborates with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
7. Ensures that staff manages and document patient care according to guidelines.
8. Collaborates with the clinical instructors in planning and evaluating nursing student’s clinical experience.
9. Sets the tone for a productive, professional work environment.
10. Demonstrates effective communication skills and assists the Nurse Manager in assuring staff is well informed on corporate, departmental, and unit plans, goals, and objectives.
11. Addresses performance issues appropriately while treating employees consistently, fairly, and respectfully.
12. Coordinates and oversees orientation for new hires.
13. Determines assignments and delegates nursing care activities
14. Accountable for productivity.
15. Demonstrates effective problem resolution skills.
16. Assumes role of patient care manager in their absence
Florida Hospital Waterman Shift:
Day Job Level:
Staff / Associate Education Level:
Associate's Degree Travel:
No Job Posting:
Dec 18, 2013, 9:09:07 PM