Associate Department Chair Construction Management
Everglades University is a regionally accredited, non-profit, rapidly growing University with locations in Boca Raton, Sarasota, Orlando and Distance Learning/Online. We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our team as Associate Department Chair of Allied Health. We seek experienced individuals who will provide vision and leadership in an environment that embraces learning, positive spirit, high-performance, integrity and diversity for the Boca Raton Online Division, Florida Campus:
Associate Department Chair of Construction Management:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Assistance with Academic oversight for the department of study.
2. Assistant Supervisor of program faculty.
3. Maintaining retention goals and student advising.
1. Minimum of four years’ experience in the discipline or related, distance learning experience helpful.
2. Master's degree required; Ph.D. or Terminal degree preferred.
3. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration please apply online, send resume or CV and graduate transcripts to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
The mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values. The University supports the academic endeavor through research, scholarly contribution, and service, to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online.