Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
We are looking for an independent, ethical, and professional individual with a can-do attitude who is not afraid of challenging situations.
This position will provide services to key accounts. It will handle the direct supervision, training, guidance of the contingent workforce assigned to client's facilities to include, but not limited to the following outlined responsibilities: Solving payroll issues on a timely basis. Hiring decisions, orientations and handling employee training. Responsible for the overall administration and proper communication of required reporting to include: Worker�s Compensation procedures, Attendance (Tardy, Absent, Vacation, Personal Time, Holiday) Reports
- 2-3 years of proven Warehouse/Distribution or Manufacturing experience.
- Prior experience with ALL Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Great communication skills oral/written along with leadership qualities.
- Must possess good customer service, communication and assertiveness skills
- Must be able to work flexible or extended hours and meet deadlines as required
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery.
- There will be some decision making when it comes to hiring or rejecting candidates based on set criteria.
- Deciding performance evaluation measurements and criteria.
- Evaluating and making decisions (along with HR Department) regarding employee disciplinary procedures, and terminations.
W O R K I N G S C H E D U L E:
- Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM; flexibility is REQUIRED and it may include: Weekends, Nights, Holidays, extended shifts in order to accomplish goals and needs of the client company.
- Must be available via phone to employees and/or client at all times to better serve the needs of the business.
B E N E F I T S:
- Vacation/PTO/Holiday pay.
- Health/Dental/ Life.
- Advancement opportunities
For immediate consideration, please apply by following this job link: www.resourceemployment.com/Jobs/ViewJob.aspx?OrderID=2925&EmployerID=25283.
Along with salary expectations.Only Applicants with salary expectations will be contacted.