Senior Analyst - Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Contributes to and assists in project execution and general mission for Identity and Access Management program.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Processing or similar field; Equivalent combination of education and technical experience may be substituted for degree.
5 years progressive experience analyzing and supporting information system projects, including basic project management.
Experience in Information Security or identity and Access Management preferred.
Security+ or CISSP, MCSA/MCSE, Network+, CCNA, PMP preferred.
Excellent written and oral communications, including clear and fluent verbal English language skills for telephone communication.
Strong customer service skills.
Basic architectural knowledge of network infrastructure, directory services, Windows and Unix with excellent word/excel skills.
; Knowledge of security architecture including encryption, firewalls, VPN’s, anti
-virus systems and vulnerability management preferred.
Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate based authentication preferred.
Additional responsibilities include but are limited to:
- Serve as primary technical expert, coordinating with architecture, network infrastructure, server, storage, and other technical teams in the implementation of Identity Management applications
- Execute projects in novel knowledge domains where no previous enterprise expertise is available, using self
-directed learning and investigation skills
- Contribute to selection of identity management tools and applications, providing advice on business requirements, technical requirements, and participating in writing RFPs
- Manage projects for design, and implementation of identity management tools, including coordinating with vendor leadership, technical services leadership, and end user customers
- Coordinate and provide liaison to high level customers on identity management programs and initiatives, including analyzing customer business needs
- Assist in documenting compliance with identity management requirements, and provide support to non
-IT professionals in complying with identity management initiatives
- Assist and advise in the development of the IAM architecture, policies, principles and standards; ensure architecture meets best practices based on industry and organizational needs
- Conduct IAM and Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) review for new applications
- Partner with various business units to discuss access issues, explain access rights and manage process
- Mentor and support junior analysts
- Design and write reports in identity management applications
- Provide high level execution of projects as assigned
- Handle trouble tickets and requests from customers for identity management applications, in support of other analysts
- Serve as primary technical point of contact and liaison to vendors and business partners
- Participates in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams as appropriate.
Participates in meetings, serves on committees and represents the department and hospital/facility in community outreach efforts as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Clear and fluent in verbal English for telephone communication
- Strong customer service skills
-Level Project Management experience
- Ability to analyze technical
- Ability to contribute to writing and reviewing RFPs
- Ability to create ROI analysis
- Ability to coordinate matrix resources
- Excellent Word/Excel skills
- Fast self
-directed learner, able to investigate and take action after researching new areas
- Basic architectural knowledge of network infrastructure, directory services, Windows and Unix
- Knowledge of identity access technologies and practices
- Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate based authentication a plus
- Experience in Identity Management lifecycle tools such as Sailpoint or Oracle Identity Management (OIM) a plus
- Demonstrated experience with risk management, access rights and/or identity management
- Experience troubleshooting information security related problems and incidents; knowledge of security architecture including encryption, firewalls, VPN’s, anti
-virus systems and vulnerability management preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
-starter, and motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervisionWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be willing to carry a pager/cell phone and be available for 24 x 7 on
-call support to include weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Frequency of rotation will vary depending on need/size of department.
- Working at another site and/or other MedStar departments or programs may be required.
###HR Use Only: