A leading company in the meat industry is currently seeking a Senior Director of Quality Assurance to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Lead the Quality Assurance Department to strive for highest quality and customer satisfaction through strict management of company product specification program while adhering to company's HACCP program, USDA regulations and policies
2) Lead the Research & Development Department in developing new and innovative products
3) Work closely with suppliers to develop ingredients, packaging and equipment that improve company's products and processes
4) Direct company's Food Safety initiatives including developing Corporate Good Manufacturing Practices, managing shelf life studies and continuous review of new scientific research to improve safety of our products to our customers
5) Provide timely technical support to company's customers and internal operations
6) Act as back-up for VP of QA when necessary
7) Facilitate the awareness of regulatory and customer requirements throughout the organization
8) Support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations
9) Determine and establish department(s) goals and objectives in line with business goals and priorities
10) Establish and ensure implementation of regulatory strategies for earliest possible device approvals and/or clearance worldwide
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.