Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Assistant Director of Process Development to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Ensure developing a trust-based relationship with the Director level business stakeholders and project leads to facilitate workflow
2) Act as an intermediary between the business and technical communities
3) Oversee working with the client group in conducting tactical and strategic portfolio planning to support the business goals
4) Oversee shapes technology demand and expect to make appropriate recommendations that positively impact business operations
5) Work closely with business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve business processes
6) Work with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate and document requirements into actionable user and functional requirements
7) Provide technical development mentoring to other analysts/IM Staff to establish high-performing and delivery oriented team
8) Establish and ensure compliance with operational processes including proper development life cycle documentation and execution
9) Plan and deliver on strategic and business initiatives and ensure coordination and integration of deliverable across commercial business
10) Work with the business leaders to prioritize initiatives and demand management
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in process development
If you have it in you to be a part of this rare opportunity and feel that you can contribute to the company's growth, let us know by applying and submitting your resume and application.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.