We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the medical device industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Process Development Engineer - Plastics to their team:
1) Provide hands-on development and support of processing in the manufacturing
2) Support development of new products and develop processes for plastic forming processes
3) Troubleshoot process and component issues
4) Work cooperatively with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical and Marketing
5) Select and specify manufacturing processes, equipment and materials
6) Plan and execute engineering activities supporting process development, including evaluation of potential processes, materials and equipment
7) Develop resolution to routine technical problems and execute solutions within developed timelines
8) Write and execute validation plans
9) Define process parameters and demonstrate process capability
10) Actively participate in internal departmental activities
11) Communicate and contribute effectively in cross-functional teams
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in process development engineering
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude. Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.