An Opportunity ...
To Build YOUR
As one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the
Industry (FORTUNE Magazine, 2007), Jacobs is creating the
world of tomorrow as one of the largest providers of architecture,
engineering, construction, and other professional technical
services. We offer a competitive benefits package
• Flexible Work Hours
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Stock Purchase
• Employee Referral Bonuses
• Comprehensive Medical
Our global company is consistently recognized
as one of the best managed firms in our industry, a distinction that
is made possible by over 55 years of strong leadership, annual
revenue exceeding $7 billion, loyal repeat customers,
state-of-the-art training, rewarding career paths and the chance for
Join us now and build your
Software Engineer 2
Nashua, NH 03062
Jacobs Technology, Inc.'s TEIMS Group is a premier provider of process-based systems and software engineering products and services. We focus on innovative solutions for our customers at the Department of Defense (DOD) and other Government organizations. Jacobs/TEIMS' Mission Planning Development Group creates cutting edge software applications for military aircraft.
Our Nashua, New Hampshire location is growing and needs innovative and solutions-oriented software engineers who are interested in enhancing their careers. Candidate’s duties & responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following;
- Work with development teams in all phases of the software development life cycle to build applications used by military pilots and mission planners.
- Participate in architectural software design decisions and assist in the development of requirements related documentation.
- Interface with in-house Subject Matter Experts, many of whom are former pilots and navigators.
- Create and maintain applicable Software Design Plans, Software Development Plans, Unit Test Plans, Test Scripts with Test Data, for each appropriate application.
- Perform technical tasks to include requirements, design, and code and unit test activities.
• Support resolution of technical issues as they arise.
- In addition to software engineering activities, provide support for the preparation (including briefings, metrics and status reports) and attendance of technical and managerial meetings and reviews as well as any other travel activities specified by the program.
Education, Training and Experience:
Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and (3) years related work experience, or a Master's degree and (2) years related work experience or a PhD and (0) years experience.
Working knowledge of computer programming with direct experience with Visual Studio, C#, C++, .NET and Windows development and design experience.
US Citizenship Required. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Report this job
Email this job
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a
Never give your social security number to a
prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account
information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
||Defense - Aerospace|