We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the beverage industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Marketing Director - Social Media to their team:
1) Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecast to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
2) Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets
3) Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail
4) Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
5) Oversee satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends
6) Ensure effective control of marketing results and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
7) Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
8) Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
9) Establish and maintain relationships with industry influences and key strategic partners
10) Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.