DJO Global, Inc. is a leading global provider of high-quality, orthopedic devices, with a broad range of products used for rehabilitation, pain management and physical therapy. We also develop, manufacture and distribute a broad range of surgical reconstructive implant products. We are the largest non-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation device company in the United States and among the largest globally, as measured by revenues. Many of our products have leading market positions. We believe that our strong brand names, comprehensive range of products, focus on quality, innovation and customer service, extensive distribution network, and our strong relationships with orthopedic and physical therapy professionals have contributed to our leading market positions. We believe that we are one of only a few orthopedic device companies that offer healthcare professionals and patients a diverse range of orthopedic rehabilitation products addressing the complete spectrum of preventative, pre-operative, post-operative, clinical and home rehabilitation care.
Sales Territory Manager - CMF - Manhattan
DJO has an immediate opening for an outstanding Sales Territory Manager in Manhattan for our CMF, Bone Growth Stimulation Division.
The Territory Sales Manager will focus on the sale of DJO's CMF product line for the non-operative orthopedic (fracture) market. This highly driven individual will be responsible identifying, qualifying and cultivating all potential sales leads and prospects, while developing and maintaining customer relationships and a positive market image for the Company.
DJO Global is headquartered in San Diego, CA (Vista). The Company's products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Its products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of the Company's medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment.
Our product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, Empi®, ProCare® and DJO® Surgical.
• 2 to 3 years B2B Sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must possess a valid Driver's License and current automobile insurance.
• PC Literate.
• 2 to 3 years in healthcare industry sales.
• 1 to 2 years in Orthopedic Sales and knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment.
• Knowledge of healthcare insurance and third party reimbursement requirements.
• B.A. or B.S. in Business, Marketing or related healthcare fields.
• Excellent sales and interpersonal skills (as evidenced by previous successful sales experience).
• Track record of company longevity / loyalty (3+ years).
• Lives in geography.
This position is attractive for many reasons, including:
• Commissions paid from "dollar one" plus base salary.
• Uncapped overall commissions.
• Established territory with great growth potential.
• Market-leading, high-growth company.
• Opportunities for advancement into sales management
DJO is a portfolio company of the Blackstone Group.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability