A rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the senior management team at one of North America's leading medical device organizations has come up.
1) Assist in the development of quality management initiatives in collaboration with other company management staff
2) Monitor core processes, analyze data and develop action plans
3) Participate in the interface with external and internal customers to ensure optimal efficiency and quality of service standards
4) Assist in the development of corporate standards, policies and procedures regarding various quality initiatives described in the quality management program description
5) Provide oversight to quality improvement studies to increase efficiencies and productivity
6) Manage the operating budget for the quality assurance operational and engineering groups
7) Lead risk management activities throughout the product life cycle, including new product development and post production risk management
8) Work with R&D and Manufacturing Engineering to ensure the effective development and qualification of inspection and test methods and equipment
9) Develop, administer and maintain quality systems required to ensure that company's products are in compliance with quality standards as required
10) Lead quality planning activities for new product development
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in quality assurance
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude. Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.