One of our top clients is recruiting again! They are looking for a Quality Supervisor for their facility in Illinois. Interested job seekers should have work experience with a highly successful and well-established meat manufacturer. An overview of the Quality Supervisor's responsibilities...
1) Supervise the work of QA and sanitation technicians to ensure all key responsibilities are performed according to company and regulatory / legislative requirements
2) Maintain corporate HACCP program, applying all program elements to the facility ensuring compliance with all functional area responsibilities
3) Monitor the overall QA status of the plant, all equipment is functioning to standards and within manufacturing tolerance, including ozone, code dates, labels and bottling
4) Oversee maintenance of log sheets for all production lines
5) Ensure all non-conformances are promptly investigated and resolved, involving the appropriate up stream and down stream process owners
6) Develop clear communication and regular follow-up procedures with plant floor / line personnel to ensure collaborative / team based relationship between QA technicians, sanitation technicians and the operations personnel
7) Provide technical and process direction to manufacturing and quality assurance technicians
8) Maintain plant environmental testing program
9) Execute programs, correspond effectively, forecast and respond to problems to minimize product deviations from established standards
10) Compile and analyze test information to determine operating efficiency of process or equipment and to diagnose malfunctions
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.