Experience: 10 - 12 years
Title: Technical Architect – Infrastructure
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Direct Hire
CCCi’s client has an immediate need for Senior Technical Infrastructure Architect with a strong Infrastructure background. The selected individual will be a champion in Infrastructure Strategy and designer and implementer for IT Infrastructure (Datacenter, Compute, Storage, Middleware, Network, Security, and Client.) The goal of this position is to promote realignment, optimization and reuse of existing IT assets to design a path for IT infrastructure. This position will focus on delivering a high performing, reliable recovery, high availability that aligns IT solutions to business requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Build environments coordinating hardware, software, interfaces and databases
- Focus on Websphere Commerce Infrastructure Architecture supporting installation, upgrades, maintenance, administration and security of Websphere, Websphere Commerce, Linux, and i/p Series hardware.
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of the enterprise’s technical architecture to effectively support the Corporate and Divisional Business Units Strategies.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, proposing and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies
- Provide key technical consulting and advisory services to IT project teams, operations and development teams to ensure that systems solutions are in line with the architecture direction and business strategies
- Ensure architecture is in compliance with all IT Controls related to (IS Technical Services) area of responsibilities (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, Business Software Alliance, Privacy Acts, HIPPA, etc.).
- Enhance and resolve performance issues associated with software and system architecture.
- Lead the organization in the evaluation and identification of enterprise system specifications utilizing industry best practices and proper use of technology and applications architecture
- Manage the development of requirements and assists in the selection of software products
- Incorporate current trends and products into the architectures.
- 4 year College degree
- Experience in IT enterprise infrastructure design including data centers, servers, SAN’s, networks
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with IT operations or systems support
- Familiarity and/or experience with a majority of the following:
- Success with IT Infrastructure transformation and Datacenter migrations
- Multiple environments including A/S400, Windows, Linux, Mac, WAS
- Virtualization of servers and desktops (VMware, Citrix)
- ERP systems, particularly JDE E1
- SAN, DB2 and SQL Server, data backup/restoration, de-duplication
- Application integration, including integration of client-server and/or Web solutions to legacy and client-server architectures. (e.g. IBM ESB, IBM CDC, Comm Server)
- Cisco networking, MPLS, VOIP, WAN acceleration
- Experience with vender relations including Co-location and Managed Services
- Energy management, BAM, BacNet or other facility control systems
- Message oriented middleware and service oriented type architectures, J2EE/EJB, EDI, XML, etc.
- UML, Rational Rose, data modeling, data architectures, and enterprise architecture framework methodologies.
- Architecture design efforts and project teams for enterprise systems environments, and package implementations of industry standard packages.
- Advanced Degree
- Local Candidates Only
- Sponsorship not being offered at this time
- No 3rd parties please
Infrastructure, Architect, Data center, Compute, Storage, Middleware, Network, Security, Client
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree