Experience: 6 - 8 years
CCCi seeks a PeopleSoft HRMS QA Analyst for a 4 month+ contract opportunity with our Fortune 500 client in the perimeter area. The HRMS QA Analyst will participate on an integration project
PeopleSoft HRMS QA Analyst Responsibilities:
- Interpret requirements data, map current and future state business processes to the packaged application(s) being implemented
- Develop plans to address functional gaps between the packaged application and the redesigned processes.
- Manage customer expectations and balance the needs of the company and the customer to ensure satisfaction for both.
- Participate in manual testing and functional testing of PeopleSoft application.
PeopleSoft HRMS QA Analyst Requirements:
- 6 – 8 Years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with three or more of the following core PeopleSoft modules: HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Time & Labor.
- Experience in creating and executing SQL scripts to validate PeopleSoft HR/Benefit/Payroll/Time & Labor data
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with QA test activities for an implementation, including creating test plans, test scripts, and test cases.
- Experience leading User Acceptance Test sessions.
- Experience working with Quality Center, PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1, PeopleTools, PeopleSoft Application Manager, Golden/Toad.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC.
- Experience working with the customized versions of PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Experience working with how the customer's current and future state business processes map to the packaged application being implemented.
- Strong communication and customer-facing skills.
- Successful candidate must pass a drug test and background check.
SQl Scripting, PeopleSoft HRMS, UAT, Implementation, Manual Testing, FunctionalTesting
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
QA - Quality Control