Fusion Middleware Developer
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Title: Middleware Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 6 Month Contract
# of Pos: 1
CCCi’s client has an immediate need for a Middleware developer. This opportunity is with our client’s global support organization based in Atlanta, GA. The selected candidates will be responsible for triaging production issues and creating tools necessary to reduce production fallouts. The selected candidate will provide assessment and resolution of all incoming middleware production Issues, escalating to the development team only when an issue cannot be resolved independently. This position operates in an Agile environment and requires an excellent understanding of the full software lifecycle, including functional requirement gathering, design and development, testing of software applications and documenting requirements and technical specifications.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with customers and various businesses and Information Technology teams to effectively address and resolve day to day issues.
- Research reported Middleware production and data issues.
- Determine and document root cause of issues through partnership with the development teams.
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- 4 to 5 years of experience designing, building, testing, debugging and implementing Service Oriented Applications (SOA) using Oracle Fusion Middleware with JDeveloper or Eclipse.
- Experience must include an understanding of various components involved in Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite primarily including:
- WebLogic application server
- Fluent in Web Service technologies such as:
- Extensive experience with Oracle WebLogic administration and Oracle SOA Suite Enterprise Manager to provide production support for applications built using Fusion Middleware technologies running on a Linux Platform
- Extensive experience in deploying, debugging and administer various components involved in Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite primarily WebLogic application server, BPEL, Mediators, Adapters.
- Proven experience with SQL scripting
- Proven experience in triaging production issues and after hours support
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems
- Good understanding of the overall Middleware application
- Very strong interpersonal skills able to work at all levels of the organization
- Working functional knowledge with some combination of:
- Siebel CRM
- Siebel Finance
- Siebel Call Center
- ERP OBIA applications is highly preferred
- Local Candidates strongly preferred, but will consider qualified candidates outside the Atlanta geography
- Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a thorough background check and drug screen
Middleware, Oracle Fusion, Agile, SOA, JDeveloper, Eclipse, WebLogic, BPEL, Mediators, Adapters, XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, Linux Platform, SQL Scripting, Siebel, CRM, Finance, Call Center, ERP OBIA
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree