Are you a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time? Do you thrive in a busy atmosphere? Then you could be the ideal individual to join this globally recognized organization based in Georgia.
1) Manage the production of all products to ensure delivery of products to agreed specification, budgets and timeframes
2) Ensure that trade and sample inventories of all products are maintained
3) Develop and implement supply chain processes to ensure product quality
4) Ensure that program supply chain personnel are executing all supply chain activities and lead the interface with program
5) Assist in the design of new facilities to support the efficient completion of work
6) Develop new policies that support operational and control procedures
7) Create and drive innovative processes, procedures and methodologies related to supply chain
8) Develop, maintain and manage effective vendor contract relations
9) Manage and optimize supply chain network
10) Develop and manage annual operating budget and capital investment budget for production logistics system
11) Establish and execute logistics corporate policies for operations
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.