100 COMMERCIAL RD STE 68
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager with a minimum of 1 year of management experience to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is to primarily assist with the opening or closing of the restaurant. This position supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively interviewing, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week.
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (20 years of age may be allowed if restaurant does not serve alcohol).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry, OR experience as an Opening Coordinator for at least six (6) months.
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Time and Priority Management
Planning, organization skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and a high level of energy are essential to the success of a CEC manager. Previous management experience in the food service industry is a plus.
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, paid professional training, and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
Chuck E. Cheese's was founded by Nolan Bushnell (founder of Atari & Pong), in May 1977. The first Chuck E. Cheese's was located on Winchester Boulevard, in San Jose, California. The concept for Chuck E. Cheese's evolved from Mr. Bushnell's belief that there were not enough places where young people could go to play video games that had a family atmosphere.
At Chuck E. Cheese's (CEC), we have FUN being the #1 family entertainment concept. And, when it comes to having a CAREER, we have numerous opportunities. With more than 500 restaurants throughout the US and Canada, you could play a key role on a Rock Star Team! Chuck E. Cheese's has been ranked by Nation's Restaurant News as one of the "Top 100 Companies" in the U.S. Food Industry. Chuck E. Cheese's offers great pay, benefits and the individual growth potential is outstanding. New restaurants open yearly; the company has significant annual capital reinvestment into CEC restaurants and is financially stable. Chuck E. Cheese's has a proven track record, great culture, flexible hours and is dedicated to being an employer of choice.
CEC Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Irving, Texas, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange using the ticker symbol (CEC).
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Chuck E. Cheese’s
Restaurant - Food Service
Leominster, MA 01453