One of our clients, who specializes in food company, is looking for a go-getter to add to their Sales Management Team.
1) Meet and exceed the annual sales and product mix objectives set by the company for the position
2) Manage customer accounts through all phases of the sales cycle
3) Manage sales to existing customers which may include cereal, snack, baked goods, dietary supplement and health food manufacturers, meat manufacturers, fried food manufacturers food ingredient suppliers and producers of whole grain finished foods processed
4) Develop new customers and new sales revenues by focusing sales efforts through appropriate channels, including Research and Development, Purchasing and Marketing
5) Work with customers and other influential personnel in identifying and developing potential product improvements and line extensions
6) Provide market intelligence, monitor competition, identify and evaluate trends and new sales and marketing opportunities and prepare timely market potential and sales budget forecast
7) Monitor variances of actual results with budgets and adopt appropriate corrective measures
8) Conduct business development activities, including but not limited to preparing and conducting sales presentations to promote the company and products in accordance with the sales and marketing plan
9) Communicate ideas and concepts internally to company management, marketing, R&D, etc.
10) Report periodically to the management on the development of the sales and the results, and on any customer or operations issues that may arise and pro-actively address or help to resolve such issues
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.