One of our top clients is recruiting again! They are looking for a Regulatory Publishing Manager for their facility in New Jersey. Interested job seekers should have work experience with a highly successful and well-established pharmaceutical manufacturer. An overview of the Regulatory Publishing Manager's responsibilities...
1) Provide advanced paper and electronic publishing services as needed with a focus on innovation, mentoring and support
2) Perform quality assurance of published output for completeness and correctness in formatting and navigation
3) Maintain familiarity with current and future global regulatory submission standards
4) Approve validation documentation and facilitate customer audits
5) Liaise with the customer in the definition, coordination, organization and management of services projects to meet defined timelines within budget
6) Identify compliance risks and escalate when necessary
7) Participate in providing strategic and technical direction to the publishing process
8) Facilitate submission reviews and review adjudication meetings
9) Represent the submission support group on technical regulatory teams and on technical development teams
10) Apply document styles using customized word templates
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in regulatory
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.