• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
• Certified Systems Engineer.
• Over 5 years and up to and including 7 years of experience.
• 3 to 4 years of programming experience.
• 4 to 6 years of systems programming experience.
• Experience with the NextGen product.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Computer literate.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Access, Excel, Word, Project).
• Expert knowledge of computer operating systems architecture.
• Expert knowledge of MS SQL Server, NextGen and other appropriate systems management tools.
• Expert ability to apply performance tools.
• Expert knowledge of operating systems internals.
• Ability to assess the impact of new changes on the system and recommend alternatives to improve system performance.
• Knowledge of development life cycle.
• Thorough understanding of networking, specifically protocols and communication technologies.
• Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Working knowledge of systems security management.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Ability to proactively recognize and resolve potential problems.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve most complex hardware and software operating systems production environment problems requiring the application of broad-based knowledge and creativity.
• Ability to perform research into solutions when no clear problem can be defined.
• Ability to receive broad direction in scope.
• Ability to provide technical direction to our third party venders, NextGen and SQL groups.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to plan and manage several large projects.
• Comprehensive client management skills.
• Ability to provide technical review and approval of development designs.
• Must have business focus and technical expertise.
• Ability to function in a Team Lead role.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program including Health, Dental, Vision, employer-matching 401(k), Continuing Education, Tuition Reimbursement, free Basic Life and AD&D insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, a generous Paid Time Off schedule, and more.