Our client is a leading meat & poultry company and is currently seeking an accomplished Operations Manager to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Lead team activities to ensure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a safe, timely, cost-effective, highest quality manner according to specifications
2) Manage corporate order processing and purchasing activities
3) Co-ordinate a rapid response to customer concerns regarding production and shipments
4) Manage timely completion of scheduled production, supply and shipment activities
5) Administer order, change and shipment confirmation among plant managers and customers
6) Maintain manufacturing compliance with all company and regulatory agencies
7) Manage and direct the manufacturing functions to meet previously established specifications
8) Ensure appropriate application of policy and procedures, consistent with manufacturing objectives
9) Address employee problems or concerns in a timely fashion
10) Assist supervisory personnel in resolution of issues when necessary
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the meat & poultry industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in operations management
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.