We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.
Travel: 10% Travel
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
- Forecasting and analysis
- Establish and monitor overhead rates
- Review and analysis of business trends
- Implementation of internal control improvements
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Required)
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Graduate, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Leadership and Supervisory experience preferred
- Advanced in Excel and ability to manipulate data
- Proficient in SAP, AS400 or ERP software
- Sales Tax, Forecasting and Inventory experience required
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Operations experience and financial statement experience
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).