Our client is a leading nutritional supplements providing company and is currently seeking an accomplished Formulator to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Assist in the large scale manufacturing of the dietary supplements
2) Recommend, formulate and develop new products, concepts, and prototypes in accordance with guidance from research
3) Reformulate and improve existing products as needed
4) Evaluate new and exist raw materials for functionality and stability
5) Develop and maintain all appropriate information databases, specifications, analytical procedures and processes in collaboration with QA/QC and manufacturing, as needed
6) Interact with operations on the manufacturing scale of new products
7) Keep contact material suppliers and vendors as needed based on project requirements
8) Conduct analytical testing on raw materials and finished products in conjunction with quality control requirements
9) Provide reports and update projects and activities to management as requested
10) Evaluate and source raw materials for formulation development efforts
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the nutritional supplements industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in R&D
Our client provides their employees with support in an environment that promotes growth and success. If you share the same passion, they welcome your application for consideration!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.