Our client is seeking a passionate and dedicated individual with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar Director of R&D role.
1) Collaborate with sales, quality and production teams to develop exceptional quality new products
2) Interact professionally with existing customers and new prospects to understand their product requirements
3) Identify issues or operational challenges as customers integrate products into their operation, and take appropriate steps to resolve those issues
4) Identify unique processes that are required to advance a product line under development
5) Manage new projects in an efficient and productive manner to exceed customer expectations, while staying within the framework
6) Ensure technical development of products to meet targeted outputs
7) Ensure material specifications and costing for unique ingredients and new products
8) Ensure proper documentation for all product, packaging and processes during the development and commercialization process are maintained and up-kept
9) Ensure that all USDA/FDA/HAACP and Food Safety Standards are incorporated into product manufacturing as well as the identification of all necessary on-site food safety product preparation procedures for unit operators
10) Ensure that all R&D initiatives support the overall strategies of the brand while maintaining the quality and food cost margins to ensure profitability
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.