A leading company in the biotechnology industry is currently seeking a Director of Quality to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Drive change initiatives to include process simplification and enhancement efforts in order to maintain an environment of continuous improvement throughout the organization
2) Ensure strategic alignment of quality activities with business objectives
3) Ensure continued compliance and positive audit outcomes
4) Identify and communicate risks, creating strategies and plans to manage risk to the operations
5) Support of the quality system, provide effective leadership support, training and guidance to all company employees
6) Maintain alliance with corporate quality to ensure participation in and understanding of corporate initiatives within the business
7) Provide leadership to the quality team, ensure clear and aligned objectives, support employee development with feedback and coaching, drive employee engagement, and encourage collaboration with all stakeholders within the organization
8) Establish and maintain procedures and processes necessary for an effective quality management system
9) Identify and implement best practices to improve efficiency and maintain compliance
10) Support internal functional teams and ensure that process owners are trained and well educated in the areas of quality system regulations as applicable to their areas
11) Take accountability for government and third party audits and inspections
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biotechnology industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in quality
This role is a great opportunity for the right person looking to advance their career with a great company.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.