Sales Associate - Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Broad River Furniture d/b/a Ashley Furniture HomeStore is currently seeking Sales Associates for our showroom in Raleigh!
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, we are looking for people who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking women and men who are self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. If you're fashion forward, passionate, relentless, professional, and a people-person, we want to talk with you!
In this pivotal, critical customer touch retail sales position, you will be selling furniture and home decor products to our customers. We are devoted to helping individuals and families create something fresh and new in their homes; not just selecting furniture, but helping them design their living space. Women and men who are entry level, returning to the work force, or seasoned professionals alike are ALL encouraged to apply.
- Greeting guests upon arriving in our retail showroom and learning their motivation for their visit; really getting to know them and developing long-term relationships
- Presenting and discussing various home furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients lifestyle, needs and goals
- Marketing new sales and special events
- Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development
- Perform minor facilities maintaneince needs prior to each shift
You do not need sales, customer service, or retail furniture experience to be successful in this role. We will get you ramped up and ready to win! We do, however, look at the following:
We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Experience in "high customer expectation" work, such as serving in food and beverage, hotels or hospitality can be helpful but is not required
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Coachable and self-directed learner who is always willing to learn
- High energy "people person", relentless in pleasing the customer
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused
- Detailed, strong follow up and follow through; excellent time-management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a great listener
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- Enjoys and can work some evenings and all weekends as part of a flexible and accommodating full- time 40 hour per week work schedule
- High school diploma is required
- Generous, competitive commission and bonus plan with uncapped earnings potential
- Guaranteed base salary during first 6 weeks of employment
- Self-directed, blended learning program consisting of on-the-job training segments, computer based training modules and classroom training, designed so that you can focus on learning and growing your abilities at your own pace
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage
- Paid vacation
- Recognition and reward programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- A host of other excellent benefits!
sales, retail, furniture, inside, customer, service, management, manager, leader, consultant, design, commission, producer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.