Sr. Cyber Security Consultant
Experience: 5 years
Sr. Cyber Security Consultant/SME:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant/SME with our energy client in Missouri.
Sr. Cyber Security Consultant/SME Responsibilities:
- Define, establish and maintain a cyber-security training and awareness program to include content
development, delivery and knowledge assessment.
- Manage external (regulatory) and internal program reporting and maintain applicable dashboards and
- Define, establish and maintain outreach initiatives to identify current and future business unit security
- Coordinate support for applicable security and industry standards working groups.
- Provide management and oversight for cyber security incident management to include incident
identification, analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Provide management and oversight for threat and vulnerability management to include identification,
analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Provide management and oversight for cyber security risk management to include risk modeling,
analysis, and assessment.
- Develop security tool and technology requirements to support and automate the threat and vulnerability
management processes as well as the cyber security risk management processes.
- Provide management and oversight for cyber security initiatives including security consulting and
subject matter expertise support to client’s business units.
Sr. Cyber Security Consultant/SME Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years of experience in cyber security in a regulated environment required.
- The candidate should be someone with Strategic Operations and Communications / Outreach skillsets.
- Nuclear access investigation requried.
- Hours may vary to cover any day, any shift as dictated by workload of plant. All expenses must be
submitted up front.
Cyber Security Training, Content Development, Delivery and Knowledge Assesment, Program Reporting, Applicable Dashboards and Metrics, Outreach Initiatives, Unit Security, Cyber Security Incident Management, Incident Indetification Analysis Remediation and Reporting, Cyber Security Risk Management, Risk Modeling Analysis and Assesment, Security Tool, Technology Requirements, Threat and Vulnerability Management Processes, Cyber Security Risk Management Processes, Strategic Operations and Communications/Outreach, Nuclear Acess Investigation.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree