Experience: 5 - 7 years
CCCi has an opportunity for a Systems Analyst with our client in Salisbury, NC.
Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Finance and Corporate
- Works closely with IT and business partners to create technical and functional specifications, produce
deliverables and time-lines related to the project(s) assigned, assist in cost analysis and provide post
implementation support and system enhancements.
- Supports assigned systems, including researching problems, identifying and implementing solutions.
- Supports the mainframe and distributed applications related to Financial Systems through researching,
enhancing, troubleshooting, upgrading, and maintaining systems as necessary.
- Supports both internally developed and third party software by finding resolution to issues and working
with other IT teams and vendors as necessary to maximize overall system performance and meet
- Guides the stabilization and growth of the client’s Financial Application portfolio by working closely
with the BRM in evaluating and advising on technical requirements.
- Leads project teams consisting of internal and contracted associates. Recommends tasks for contract
resources. Provides technical guidance to IT management, BRM and business partners in creating and
reviewing application design and development.
- Creates and reviews application and data designs with the goal of producing extensible, scalable and
maintainable applications using defined development standards.
- Plans and executes quality assurance activities, including oversight and coordination of contractors and
- Keeps abreast of technology developments pertaining to applications through training, vendor contact,
industry literature and seminars.
Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong, demonstrated experience working in a large corporate IT environment.
- Expertise in distributed and mainframe systems support.
- Strong mainframe Cobol, JCL, CICS, and DB2 experience.
- Experience working with ERP application.
- Strong relational database and SQL experience, preferably with DB2 (for UNIX).
- Experience working with UNIX, scripting and utilities.
- Proven project leadership experience.
- Experience with SDLC and Change management processes.
- Confident, curious, innovative technologist that can speak business and IT.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently, make appropriate decisions in absence of manager and serve as a
technology leader to department peers.
Systems Analyst Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years of experience working with business managers in the definition and delivery of
Finance and Corporate Development applications. Experience supporting the following: Mainframe and
Distributed Corporate applications.
- J2EE, JAVA, and HTML knowledge a plus
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows XP
and 7 and Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Financial Systems, Data Designs, Quality Assurance, Mainframe Systems Support, Mainframe Cobol, JCL, CICS, DB2, ERP Applicaiton, Database, SQL, UNIX, Scripting, SDLC, Change Mangement, J2EE, JAVA, HTML, Windows Operating Systems, SIndows XP and 7, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree