Experience: 10 - 15 years
Senior Java/J2EE Developer:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Senior Software Developer with our Client in Morrisville, NC.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer Responsibilities:
- Help maintain and evolve a core part of the system that requires high reliability and performance, in
accordance with the architecture and best practices of the engineering team.
- Actively participate in building new solutions through analysis, design, code and test activities.
- Cultivate and demonstrate an ownership model around his/her areas of work and be able to provide
support, documentation, estimates as needed.
Senior Java/J2EE Requirements:
- 10+ years software developer.
- Intelligent, motivated, problem solver with expertise in enterprise application development using Java.
- The ideal candidate will be a fully engaged part of a self-directed team, and as such, must be an
excellent communicator, collaborator and take personal pride in his/her works.
- Core competencies:
- Performance engineering.
Senior Java/J2EE Desired Qualifications:
- Preferred competencies:
- Cross-functional teams.
Analysis Design Code and Test Activities, Java, OOA&D, Performance Engineering, Spring, Agile/Scrum, Cross-Funtional Teams, Java, J2EE, Developer.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce