Our client is a leading medical device company and is currently seeking an accomplished Product Development Manager to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Oversee new product introduction design engineering resources associated with phase/gate development process
2) Facilitate creative design solutions for medical interconnect products involving fine wire applications for surgical, diagnostic, imaging and other markets
3) Engage in customer interactions to win new opportunities and ensure success for existing projects
4) Establish accountabilities and manage resources to comply with business processes and the quality management system as they apply to design engineering
5) Create and lead the application of new procedures that drive development engineering activities
6) Drive continuous improvement to reduce NPI cycle time & improve on-time & on-budget delivery of product development
7) Manage engineering resource activities applying tools such as S&OP and QP3 tools
8) Assess organizational needs, develop strategy for enhancing staff skills and execute technical succession plans
9) Provide hands-on technical leadership through the product development cycle and recommend design approaches as required
10) Manage IP (invention disclosures, patent applications, trade secrets, customer agreements, innovation recognition) associated with the development of innovative new designs
11) Oversee interaction of design team with other disciplines (marketing, quality, operations, sustaining engineering, etc.
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in product development management
If you find yourself to be a perfect match for this role, you could be just the person to fill the position. Please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.