• Delivery of comprehensive nursing care including emergency response, acute and chronic health conditions, approved medications and referrals
• Interpret and administer medical testing programs such as Respirator Physical and PFT, Hearing, Forklift, Hazmat, Fire Brigade, Confined Space, etc.
• Conduct new hire post offer health questionnaire review, physicals if indicated and medical clearance
• Provide travel health services such as immunizations, education, and counseling
• Conduct return to work assessments and fitness for duty evaluations
• Maintain medical supply levels
• Conduct daily equipment calibrations
• Conduct Ergonomic Assessments
• Assist with EAP referrals
• Support the delivery of health and wellness initiatives and programs
• Optimize employee health and well-being by conducting screening tests, counseling, and follow-up.
• Provide medical case management services for Worker’s Compensation and Disability cases
• Possess a working knowledge of federal, state, and local legal and regulatory compliance with FMLA, ADA, OSHA, NIOSH, and Worker’s Compensation
• Knowledgeable of legal and ethical issues related to occupational health practice
• Collaborate with business partners in HR, Business Units, Management, HS&E, Risk Management, and Legal
• Perform venipunctures for lab work or IVs.
Adecco Medical & Science is a specialized medical division of the Swiss owned company Adecco SA, the 4th largest employer in the world. Our strengths in nursing, paramedical, pharmacy, technical support staff and quality assurance, give us a global platform from which to serve our many Clients.