If you are looking to work with a well-established company – one of the top names in the industry – you should not let this opportunity pass by. However, for this VP of Quality role, you must be someone who is experienced and passionate about quality.
1) Maintain QC documentation to current standards
2) Oversee the quality assurance of operations and services, and ensure compliance and other regulatory requirements
3) Ensure priorities and set goals for the quality assurance, quality control and regulatory affairs departments
4) Provide leadership and guidance throughout the organization
5) Negotiate and approve quality agreements with customers, suppliers and service providers
6) Ensure that all activities associated with development, manufacturing, testing and distribution of products within the portfolio of the pharmaceutical products
7) Develop and recommend inspection and quality assurance plans
8) Produce quality assurance reports, analyze information and address and resolve problem areas
9) Develop, implement and monitor progress against the company's strategic quality plan and related quality objectives
10) Provide technical assistance to customers and other departments
11) Build and drive lean initiatives and lead process improvement teams
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in quality
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.