Are you in search of an elite Commercial Real Estate Attorney Job in Raleigh, NC? Then look no further than this exceptional opportunity from Special Counsel. Successful candidates will have three or more years of development, leasing and commercial lending experience and know-how. This is a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial and dynamic candidate who is enthusiastic about working with a team of talented attorneys and invested in continuing the expansion and growth of the firm’s real estate practice. Our client is renowned for attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce of highly talented professionals.
The Commercial Real Estate Attorney Job Responsibilities:
• Support land development and institutional lender clients on a variety of infrastructure matters
• Represent a wide-array of clients, including buyers, sellers, developers, investors, lenders, landlords and/or tenants
• Negotiate, document and close complex real estate and finance transactions for retail, office, industrial, and energy clients
• Acquisitions, dispositions and commercial leasing
• Development and construction
• Commercial lending and real estate finance transactions
• Entitlements and other land use approvals and regulation
• J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school
• Two or more years of experience in a similar law practice
• Experience in ground leasing, commercial leasing and due diligence, including title review and survey
• Acquisition and development experience
• Superior writing ability, maturity and good communication skills
• Experience representing borrowers or lenders in commercial loan transactions secured by various asset types is a plus
• Prior AmLaw firm experience preferred
• North Carolina bar license preferred
Does this Commercial Real Estate Attorney Job available through Special Counsel in Raleigh, NC sound like a fit? If so, then please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @BrianWeyhrich for additional career opportunities.
About Special Counsel
Special Counsel is the largest provider of legal staffing services to corporate legal departments and law firms nationwide. Special Counsel services include customized staffing and project management for e-discovery and document review projects of any size and location, as well as providing experienced legal professionals for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support. Specialized services include search and direct hire placement of legal professionals at all levels, medical document review, TurnKey Legal Center document review space, document review management under SightManager® document review management tool, Concise® deposition digesting, and Alderson® Court Reporting. For more information, visit www.specialcounsel.com.