| See all jobs at this company
||Printer-Friendly Version | Save this job | Email this job
|Parker & Lynch
|Phoenix, AZ 85016
|Other Great Industries
Parker + Lynch is about alignment. On the surface, we align superior finance and accounting talent with opportunities at world-class organizations. But we recognize that a successful executive search does not simply match client with candidate. We take it further, aligning experience with expectations; personality with environment; aspiration with reality.
And the relationships that we form do not end once the placement is made.
We stay in close contact with our clients to get their feedback on our services and the performance of our candidates.
And we follow up regularly with the professionals we place to make sure the position continues to align with their expectations and career goals.
Learn More about Parker & Lynch
Visit Our Website
|Senior Accountant SEC Reporting Job (10 Qs, 10 Ks) in Phoenix, Arizona
Senior Accountant SEC Reporting - 10K / 10Q Job in Phoenix, Arizona
Are you a Senior Accountant with SEC reporting experience? Are you a a Senior Accountant coming out pubmic accounting with SEC reporting experience? Do you have your CPA? If so, keep reading.
- Prepare periodic SEC filings (10-Qs, 10-Ks, proxies etc.) including the preparation of detailed supporting work papers and disclosure checklists
- Coordinate review of SEC filings with management, internal/external legal and external auditors
- Produce financial statements and MD&A support for periodic reporting to the SEC
- Coordinate and review XBRL tagging with financial printer in support of SEC filings
- Ensure compliance with SEC and GAAP reporting requirements, including evaluating the impact of recent and proposed pronouncements
- Calculate and review share-based compensation including earnings per share calculations and other stock transactions
- Prepare data as requested as needed for audits and reviews
- Participate in the earnings release process, including assisting with preparation of quarterly Audit Committee and Board of Directors reporting packages, preparation and analysis of support for investor relations and review of financial information included in the earnings release and script
- Assist with ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met for relevant areas
- Support system implementations and acquisitions
- Perform technical accounting research and analysis and prepare documentation memos accordingly
- Other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or related field. 5+ years relevant experience, including a minimum of 3 years with a Big 4 public accounting firm. Experience with SEC clients required
- CPA certification a plus!
- SEC and technical reporting experience (10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks) required
- Overall understanding and application of GAAP and SEC/financial reporting requirements, including financial statements and financial statement notes
- Awareness of control responsibilities and requirements relating to financial reporting in order to meet the requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Ability to produce financial statements and MD&A support for periodic reporting to the SEC
- Ability to understand, address and account for new and non-recurring transactions with minimal oversight
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. and currently living in the U.S.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.