Dealer Sales Representative
This position requires an individual with solid experience selling specialized marketing services and providing consultative services to automotive dealerships. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to develop strategic business partnerships with dealers as well as analyze their business needs in order provide sales and service solutions.
The Dealer Sales Representative generates revenue within a specific region as per set objectives by focusing on new account acquisition, current account retention and increase penetration and usage of client products and services. The Field Sales Representative is also responsible for ensuring dealer satisfaction within his/her assigned geographic area. This position works to establish effective relationships with the appropriate field managers as well as dealers and also helps facilitate regional support. Sales consultant territories will correspond to established regional boundaries.
• “Hunter” sales position, building a new territory; expectation is that 80-90% of time is spent developing new business with a compensation plan heavily weighted towards new sales success; remainder of time spent cultivating relationships built over time.
• Provide face-to-face consultative selling to dealerships in assigned sales region.
• Supports sales and distribution of all current and future client products.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of all client products and services, and provide guidance to dealers on how client products and services can help grow their business.
• Provides appropriate level of on-site dealer presence to support closing the sale, dealer set-up and orientation, dealer retention and deeper product penetration.
• Works with Program Headquarters marketing consultant to maintain relationship with established clients.
• Serves as the key resource for troubleshooting programs and providing answers to questions.
• Provides “first option” problem resolution in the field, assisting dealers with critical questions and concerns.
• Transition dealer problem resolution to Program Headquarters as appropriate.
• Provides recommendations for communication plans and follow-up with individual dealers.
• Travel is required - approximately 2-3 weeks per month.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university and 2-4 years related experience.
Experience / Skill:
• Significant direct selling experience with proven and effective consultative-selling skills, in particular, sales to dealerships.
• Exceptional ability to build strong client relationships.
• Substantial knowledge of retail automotive business.
• Significant experience in the marketing services industry; preferably in multi-channel marketing.
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals.
• Ability to provide vision, creativity and enthusiasm to customers.
• Aptitude with current office technology, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and SalesForce or other CRM database.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to adhere to established processes and procedures
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Aditya Birla Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology, media and entertainment, banking, insurance, healthcare and public sectors.
We leverage years of process, domain and technology expertise to deliver superior business value to clients with our seamless Customer Lifecycle, Marketing, Finance and Accounting, Procurement and IT solutions and services.
20,300 Minacs experts across 3 continents and 35 centers spanning Canada, Germany, Hungary, India, Jamaica, Philippines, the UK and USA power our solutions through a global delivery model that helps our clients enhance revenues, profitability and customer service.
Not Ready To Apply?