Job Title : Mechanical Engineer
Job Title: STRUCTURAL/PRODUCT ENGINEER (Rail Systems)
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: D.O.E
Schedule: Shift 1
• Must have: Structural Engineer with a PE certificate. PE certification is required, candidates without this certificate should not be submitted.
• Years of industry and company experience, including at least ten (10) years’ industry experience and at least three (3) years’ RAIL locomotive manufacturing experience
• Other relevant experience
• Relevant education - the Structural Engineer must have at least a Bachelors Degree and be a Licensed Professional Engineer – (PE)
Product Engineer Job Description:
• Develops very complex planning of detailed product development objectives.
• Guides preparation of very complex sketches, design layouts, and other specifications.
• Develops very complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner.
• Develops very complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility.
• Develops standardization of very complex materials, components and assemblies.
• Develops and maintains detailed and comprehensive records of all inventive ideas, designs, and basic improvements.
• Guides documenting of product issues for future reference and problem resolution.
• Guides the review of very complex product designs to ensure designs and/or revisions avoid infringements of patents that are not controlled by the company.
• Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field.
• Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently.
• Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems
• Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
Rose International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
- Founded in 1993
- 21 office locations across the U.S.
- 130+ Customers; corporations and government agencies
- Employee Oriented Company
- Challenging Assignments across the U.S.
- Continuous Professional Development
- Challenging, Exciting and Professional Atmosphere
Join Our Team Today!
We want you to work with us, but don't take our word for it. Take a look at this sampling of employee comments. They speak for themselves.
'The interactions that I have had with your representatives have always been prompt and very professional. I am very pleased and impressed with your company and services.
Find Rose on Facebook
Follow Rose on LinkedIn
© 2011 Rose International. All rights reserved.
Not ready to apply?
See All Jobs for Rose International
Visit Our Website
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.