If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the business management experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Attain budgeted volume, return percent and expense control within the allocated market
2) Implement and enforce of all sales operational programs and policies within the market
3) Assist independent operators in all facets of route operational activity, including ordering/distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning and meeting customer expectations
4) Recruit and train independent operators
5) Maintain accurate records with regard to district/sales volumes, account volumes, promotional volumes, and route volumes on all product lines
6) Maintain and enforce company safety and internal audit standards
7) Meet district expense and budget targets
8) Solicit potential new business and perform special projects and assignments as requested by RSM and Director of Sales
9) Supervise the projects and daily activities of the marketing staff, such as marketing coordinators and oversee the hiring, training and performance evaluation of team
10) Perform additional duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.